Your Television, I Am On It

January 2nd, 2013 · 60 Comments

As a general rule, going on television reminds me why I’ve chosen a career in print, but between the reauthorization of the FISA Amendments Act and the David Petraeus scandal, I’ve nevertheless ended up making a handful of small-screen appearances in the past couple months. For those of you who are into that sort of thing, here are the clips.

I talked about the reauthorization of the FISA Amendments Act on the December 28 Rachel Maddow Show, with Ezra Klein guest hosting:

Earlier the same day, I made a cameo in CNN’s story about the reauthorization:

Back in November, I was part of the roundtable on the Chris Hayes Show (transcript) discussing the Petraeus scandal and e-mail privacy:

And finally, I did a full 45 minutes on C-SPAN’s Washington Journal fielding questions about the state of electronic privacy law:

Tags: Privacy and Surveillance · Self Promotion

• 1 messenger bagsmessenger bagmessenger bags for womenmessenger bags for menbagsmens messenger bagslaptop bagslaptop messenger bagsleather messenger bagscourier bagsbags for menmens messenger bagcanvas messenger bagmessenger bag for menleather messenger bag // Jan 18, 2016 at 4:29 pm

They like to adopt things that are trendy and unique. Grace Kelly even sported a
    custom “Flora” foulard designed especially for her by Rodolfo Gucci.
    The Same Kind Of internet may also be tailored gout arthritis, vitiligo,
    psoriasis, high blood pressure levels, unremitting sickness, to successfully stop the population formed psychological, virtual endorsing pretend prescription drugs.

• 2 One list of researchers (Karamanakos et al | SMASHREVIEWS // Jan 18, 2016 at 10:24 pm

[…] definitely more inclined to become sane, sensitive and self controlled. So what could be the oldest does beer spoil around still, found within a shipwreck it really is thought for being made around 1800 to 1830. If […]

• 3 救回手機刪除照片 // Jan 19, 2016 at 8:05 pm

whoah this weblog is great i love studying your articles.
    Keep up the great work! You realize, a lot of individuals are hunting round for this
    information, you could help them greatly.

• 4 sbo333 // Jan 20, 2016 at 8:31 am

Howdy terrific blog! Does running a blog like this
    require a large amount of work? I have very little expertise in programming
    however I had been hoping to start my own blog soon.
    Anyway, should you have any recommendations or tips
    for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off
    topic but I simply had to ask. Thanks!

• 5 les filles d'escorte paris // Jan 25, 2016 at 7:57 am

In den 1920-ern haben einige bekannte Künstler das
    Gebäude in ein Kultur- und Vergnügungszentrum ausgebaut, beteiligt daran waren u.
    a. Hans Arp, seine Ehefrau Sophie Täuber-Arp und Theo van Doesburg.

• 6 weight loss // Jan 25, 2016 at 12:23 pm

I do trust all of the ideas you’ve presented for your
    post. They’re really convincing and will definitely work.
    Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for newbies. May you please lengthen them a
    bit from next time? Thank you for the post.

• 7 balustrady ze szkla tvn panama // Jan 28, 2016 at 4:01 am

My developer is trying to convince mᥱ tо move tօ .net from PHP.
    ӏ һave always disliked tҺe idea Ьecause of tҺе expenses.
    Ᏼut hе’ѕ tryiong none tɦе ⅼess.
    I’ѵᥱ bеᥱn ᥙsing Movable-type օn ᴠarious websites fоr about a year ɑnd am worried about switching tο аnother platform.
    Ι have һeard νery ǥood things about blogengine.net.
    Ιѕ tɦere a ᴡay Ι cаn transfer аll
    my wordpress content іnto іt?
    Αny ɦelp ѡould be greatly appreciated!

• 8 Read the report The Margarine Hoax | Book Review india // Feb 3, 2016 at 4:52 am

[…] smiling waitress takes my order, and moments later delivers my orange juice, coffee, full English breakfast, toast, butter and marmalade. So what you must […]

• 9 linux bash // Feb 7, 2016 at 1:33 am

Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, great written and
    include approximately all significant infos. I would like to look more posts
    like this .

• 10 mother fucker // Feb 11, 2016 at 3:43 am

Thank you for any other informative website. The place else may just I
    am getting that type of info written in such a perfect approach?
    I have a project that I’m simply now working on, and I have been on the look out for such info.