On my plate:
(1) Cobble together an introduction for John Stossel, who’s speaking at the Cato anniversary shindig next week. This is my first “staff writing” assignment, so I’m mildly nervous about it.
(2) Write this week’s LFB column.
(3) Put in paperwork with the deans at NYU to retro-register for the honors thesis, make sure that whole “graduating” thing is on track.
(4) Figure out how to win a debate with an econ major on the desirability of Keynesian intervention in economies by Weds., 8pm.
(5) Find a place to live in Washington that is both stylin’ and mindbogglingly cheap.
Hey, as long as I’m out of the house, maybe I’ll clean out the Augean Stables.